Google Apps Support Expertise
Premier Cloud Helpline is a division of PC Helpline; geared up to cater to all of your Cloud needs. Check out our website or give us a call (1-888-866-2230) to discover how you can leverage the Cloud and our team of certified experts!
To become a partner, please fill out the Partnership application form.
Our staff of Google experts have certifications ranging from Google AdWords & Search Advertising to Google Apps Administrators. Utilize PC Helpline for:
Admin tasks within the console:
- Password resets
- 2-step verification setup
- Data transfer
- Generating backup codes
- Creating, renaming, suspending, deleting and restoring data for user accounts
- Creating groups & organizations and managing users within them
- Single sign-on (SSO)
- Managing users admin roles and privileges
- Creating calendar events
- Generating Application Specific Passwords (ASP) for application/mobile syncing
- Setting up email on phone/tablet
- Setting up 2 step verification and generating backup codes
- Questions about Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Photos, Slides, Forms
- Adding a profile picture, creating an email signature, updating personal info and privacy settings
- Managing users within 'groups' and 'organizations'
- Assistance with Google Talks/Hangouts
- Settings within Chrome (Syncing with mail accounts, cache, cookies, privacy settings, etc.)
- Managing and organizing emails using Labels
- Set up mail forwarding and delegation
Communicate and Connect
Collaborate and Publish
Save Money, Save Time
Google Apps for Government
Government agencies gather and store enormous amounts of sensitive data. This wealth of information empowers public servants to develop programs that improve people's lives, but it also raises security and privacy concerns.
Read more on PC Helpline's Front-Line Support For The State Of Iowa Google Apps Migration.
Use your resources to serve the public, not patch servers
Google Apps for EducationGoogle Apps Education Edition is a free suite of hosted communication and collaboration applications designed for schools, colleges and universities. Administrators can deploy a mix of the communication and collaboration products to suite each department.
Get Gmail, Google Calendar, Docs and more.
Google Apps for nonprofit
Google Apps offers communication, collaboration and publishing tools, including email accounts on your organization’s domain. With Google Apps, your nonprofit organization can decrease its total cost of ownership and offer staff the very latest innovation from Google. It’s quick and easy to get started even if your nonprofit doesn’t have a dedicated IT staff.