Google Next '18 Event at the Moscone Center, San FranciscoGoogle Cloud Next '18 is your chance to unlock new opportunities for your business, uplevel your skills, and uncover what's next for Google Cloud.
The Next 18 event will be taking place on July 24-27, 2018 at Moscone Center, San Francisco and Premier Cloud Helpline representatives will be there to greet you personally and discuss your support and licensing needs.
Google Cloud Next is where customers, partners, developers, influencers and the greater global cloud community get inspired and learn. Together, we're working to make the cloud useful and accessible to everyone.
Come see us at the conference and learn more about how we can provide your organization with live support for your Google migration.
Save time and money by outsourcing your email delivery to Google lets you run your business instead of IT systems day in and day out. Google Apps is 1/3 the total cost of an average email solution. Premier Cloud Helpline delivers quality 24/7 call center support services services for Google Migrations. We are a well established near shore Call Center and IT solutions provider.
Tier 1 G Suite SupportWe define Tier 1 G Suite support as anything that doesn't require Admin Console access. This mostly consists of general 'how-to' inquiries, questions and tasks.
• Creating calendar events
• Generating Application Specific Passwords (ASP) for application/mobile syncing
• Setting up email on phone/tablet
• Setting up 2 step verification and generating backup codes
• Questions about Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Photos, Slides, Forms
• Adding a profile picture, creating an email signature, updating personal info and privacy settings
• Managing users within 'groups' and 'organizations'
• Assistance with Google Talks/Hangouts
• Settings within Chrome (Syncing with mail accounts, cache, cookies, privacy settings, etc.)
• Managing and organizing emails using Labels
• Set up mail forwarding and delegation
• Assistance with Hangout interface
• Old & new Sites interface
Tier 2 G Suite SupportWe define Tier 2 G Suite support as Admin Tasks within the Console. Our team will require Admin Accounts in order to fulfil the customers second-tier requests.
• Password resets
• 2-step verification setup
• Data transfer
• Generating backup codes
• Creating, renaming, suspending, deleting and restoring data for user accounts
• Creating groups & organizations and managing users within them
• Single sign-on (SSO)
• Managing users admin roles and privileges
• Resource Calendar creation/management
• Analysing reports & activity logs
• Toggling Apps settings
• Adding a domain
• Google + sharing settings
• Hangout settings
• Compromised account/lost device protocol
• Vault configuration & retention rules
Licensing:When you bring your Google Licenses to PCH, we can provide you with 24/7 G-Suite support for free for our Silver package and 50% discount on our Gold and Platinum Package.
About Premier Cloud Helpline
Premier Cloud Helpline works with multiple Google Premier Partners to provide end-users with round-the-clock G Suite support via phone, emails, web-tickets and live chats. PCH has provided support for numerous multinationals, government agencies, educational institutes, medical associations and multiple globally recognized corporations, many of which are featured on Fortune 500.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-866-2230.
Return to main articles page.