Google Next 17 Event in Las Vegas
Google kicks off 2017 with their Next 17 event, taking place on March 8–10, 2017 at Moscone Center West in San Francisco. This event provides an opportunity to engage with Google executives, staff, partners and like-minded individuals that are all coming together to explore the latest technologies, participate in bootcamps, partake in networking, develop partnerships and listening to over 200 amazing keynote speakers who are leading the way in the future of Cloud.
Helpline will be one of the few companies attending that provides 24/7/365 phone, email, ticket & live chat support for Google Apps. If you are attending, and would like to discuss partnering with PC Helpline to provide any of the following for your end-users, please reach out to Daniel at email@example.com.
Admin tasks within the console:
- Password resets
- 2-step verification setup
- Data transfer
- Generating backup codes
- Creating, renaming, suspending, deleting and restoring data for user accounts
- Creating groups & organizations and managing users within them
- Single sign-on (SSO)
- Managing users admin roles and privileges
Common 'how-to' inquiries:
- Creating calendar events
- Setting up email on phone or tablet
- Setting up 2 step verification and generating backup codes
- Questions about Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Photos, Slides, Forms
- Adding a profile picture, creating an email signature, updating personal info and privacy settings
- Managing users within 'groups' and 'organizations'
- Assistance with Google Talks/Hangouts
- Settings within Chrome (Syncing with mail accounts, cache, cookies, privacy settings, etc.)
- Managing and organizing emails using Labels
- Set up mail forwarding and delegation
Return to main articles page.